Thursday, June 01, 2006

tired

I could NOT get to sleep last night; possibly because of the cup of tea I drank at 8pm, possibly because ididn't have my usual hot chocolate, but either way, had a very bad night last night, so went out without my jodphurs this morning and decided i didn't care as I'd be too tired by tonight, which is about right! surprised i kept going as long as i did really.

Molly is happy, and fatter, and one of the fishermen told me he'd been feeding her the odd polo. He might come to regret that. I said, i don't mind if it's only the odd one. But the same chap is going to have a word with the people last night, he said; I said, don't worry too much they didn't see me and I wasnt' doing the stentorian bellow thing but he thought he would, he said their rule is not to have fishing rods waving about the place precisely in case they frighten the horses. Apparently the man had caught a 9lb salmon and was telling his mate the tale ... as you do....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

drinking tea at 8:00 is not a good idea. However, I do find that if you have a bad nights sleep one night, you'll have a better one the next night.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»