Monday, June 05, 2006

another ride roung the block

in the gp.

not sure. That is, I'm not sure about it. Still no dint behind the wither, but still got the gel pad on. and today I had the stirrups too short, having sorted them out so they were at least a better length and equal!

today for the first time she went down the hill without napping back AT ALL, so that was pleasing. BUT we me someone coming the other way and she started napping back as soon as she clapped eye on horse/rider. Happily, I knew the person and her horse from ages ago, and she kindly agreed to turn round and ride back round the field the way she had come (there was clearly no way Molly was going to NOT follow her horse). So we got round and back without any further napping. Shame I had to ask, but she wasn't going to and I don't want her to nap back and me have to give in unless I am totally forced into it. The person has been there herself - her horse used to be forever tanking off and generally being a seriously major handful, but now is ok and is even being sensible on fun rides out, which was good to hear.

Gaynor had said she'd be there - but wasn't ..... ah well!

No comments: