Friday, June 02, 2006

another success

Well, Molly really surprised me tonight.

It was a lovely day - you wouldn't think it had been the same week as Monday! There were in fact other people riding but they'd gone out before I'd had a chance to even get changed .... never mind, there was someone to help me get on, and she was good about that for a change. I thought, the hell with it, let's see if we can get down the 20 acre, not having managed it on our own before I was ill a few weeks ago.

She did one turn round on the way down to it, then walked nicely down the hill, through the gate, trotted all the way round the field, through the gate out, trotted the lane back to the yard, didn't once show any sign of napping at anything or finding something to shy at, excellent. It was the worst sewing machine trot you could imagine, but it was moving forward, not going backwards, so t did me.

Very pleased with her.

Since that was so good, I thought that was enough and turned her out and came home.

and I've just got on to the computer - partner has been hogging it, filling in a job application - and found the suberpad has sold, excellent! So that's me to the post office in the morning ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»