Tuesday, June 20, 2006

washing

was hung out on the line in glorious sunshine this morning; so i had to rush home to get it in, as there was rain behind me and apparently rain in front of me and more rain expected. since this was the stuff that didn't get dry on sunday ..... and sods law says it won't now rain at all. So Molly got looked at, checked over for injuries, and that was it. It was blowing a gale as well so I don't suppose I missed a lot in terms of a dry calm ride ...

we were going to have curry tonight, but partner has just rung to say that the curry house is closed for refurbishment. damn. that's about a week's meals for the price of one (non vegetable thali with extra nan, goes a long way between 2!); and I'll have to cook, which i had anticipated avoiding....

No comments: