Wednesday, June 03, 2009

bargain....

curry's was selling printer ink for my printer ... at 97p! that's what the sign said, so i asked the chap on the till to check the price ... 97p! so i had the last 2, and wold have had more had there been more... guess someone made a mistake somewhere in the back office! but if tha't what their system said...

and Molly? when i get her in tomorrow for the back man coming, i shall have to take the pressure halter i think! and finally got hold of the farrier... he hadnt realised the text message i'd sent him was from me.....he does another horse of the same name, and was puzzled me talking about trimming ... so that's next wednesday.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Good news then about the back man and the farrier. Nice when it starts to come together.

As for the printer ink! Wow. Somebody must have made a mistake somewhere. Too bad they didn't have more cartridges.

I'll keep an eye on my blog. So far, I haven't seen anything strange. Don't fret.

Zoe said...

Wow come across your blog again. At least a couple of years since I last looked in. Have now saved it's addy....
Off to spend an afternoon reading what's been going on in your lives.

Claire said...

apart from a couple of moves & some progress...and steps back...