Thursday, January 24, 2008

good news!

two lots, in fact.

the really really good news for me is that Pet Plan, the insurance company, have paid out for Queenie's choke! fantastic. I've still got the excess to pay, of course, £115, but in the scale of things that's small. I've won that gamble, then! as they're paying out more than i've paid them over the last 2/3 years....

and the other good news is that mother found her necklace - she'd put it in the bag she swore she'd been through!

on the other hand, the weather's still pants - we're either warm but blown away and/or wet, or we're frozen, probably with added wind...

2 comments:

cptrayes said...

Thank goodness she found the necklace. And good news on the insurance money too. I'm glad you had a good day.

C

Jean said...

Good news about the insurance. Nice to know you got something out of your policy. When I had one years ago, they a claim for PJ's surgery and then upped my premium the next year by the amount they had paid on the claim!

Yea! The necklace is safe and sound! I agree with Caroline--Thank goodness!