Sunday, January 27, 2008

a bit better...

me, that is. I wasn't feeling at sea when lying in bed, so that must be progress. Mind, cleaning Molly's legs/feet was never going to be as easy as usual, did the legs by bending mine and didn't do the feet at all!

then did some ground work - some basic rope circling then some longlining - been watching max's DVD as I felt i needed to remind myself of what I should be doing, as I felt sure i'd picked up the odd fault! which i had.

both were a bit better than recently tonight, but i found once she felt she'd done enough right rein she started arguing about it.

If the weather stays as it was today - lovely and still and relatively warm by later afternoon - that'll do me for the week!

and I even got some washing on the line today, first time since about september...

3 comments:

Jean said...

Well, if you didn't get dizzy doing the rope circling you must be feeling better! Three cheers.

Always need to review your techniques just to check yourself. Good going.

Keep recovering so you are well for the good weather.

cptrayes said...

YOu must have a lot of clothes!

C

Claire said...

in the winter, caroline, they go on the airer in the bathroom.....