Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cold but

I did do some work with molly - wind was starting to get up but the arena is quite sheltered and i thought given that the forecast is pants i'd take the opportunity. just a bit of rope circling, but i kkept it going longer than i'd originally intended as she was challenging me - not wanting to do as I asked - i.e, going right rein! so i worked on that. she did do it several times but was not happy and not really "thinking". so more of that next good weather opportunity!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Wind kicked up here too, then it kicked down, but I had already made a vet appointment for my kitties vaccinations.

Good for you with persisting with Molly. Little my little, she is learning who is in charge.

Nicola said...

Yeah sounds like we are in for another rough weekend weather wise!

Claire said...

so right nicola