Monday, October 01, 2007

walk...you will!

and go right! she didn't want to to that - even going large - so she ended up doing an awful lot of right circles!

I'd left my new bridle at home soaking oil so used the older one with the continental reins, not so successful - despite my efforts they were getting pulled through, which doesn't happen with the libby's rubber lined ones. but i got what i wnated and she wasn't very happy. don't htink it was wonderfully pretty either, but that wasn't the point....(although I was getting the feel of my legs swinging with her belly, interesting!)

i reckon i should do more groundwork - thin ki said that about a month ago, but then did a lot of riding. but the dark nights make it more likely that groundwork will be more likely, i reckon!

1 comment:

Jean said...

There must be something physical bothering Molly. She was going right for you for a good while. There is no way she has become "untrained."

I, of course am on an ulcer campaign right now. Some generic Zantac, ranitidine, given for three or four days, according to Patrice, would calm that down. 15-20 tablets is what I calculated for Tucker.

My PJ needed regular acupuncture for his issues. He got muscle sore do to some chronic problems. When he started to give me training problems, I knew it was time for a treatment.

I hate thinking of you being so frustrated with your girl. She is a lovely mare who should be working better with you.