Tuesday, October 23, 2007

really really clear

and really really cold.

I'd rashly not dug out my warm winter long riding boots. So there was NO Way i was going to put my thin cotton socked feet into my leather riding boots ..

will remember to put them in the car tomorrow.

and got home to no heating - it's died! ggrrhh. hopefully someone can come on friday, partner's off work that day.

and molly did remember the thing this morning, went past it without a problem! so did everything else, so whether it was the lesson or the fact that it wasnt' new any more is another matter. but getting her into the field with brookie & portia standing in the way in the dark wasn't so clever..

2 comments:

Jean said...

Still sweating here. *sigh*

See, Molly does have a memory! So, all you have to do is get her to remember only the good things. *lol* Easier said than done.

James said...

Cold start over there, I know it's not for from coming here only a matter of time.