Wednesday, October 17, 2007

at last

and just to totally p. me off, she was an angel.

i put the pressure halter on as well, in case... it may be that that made her behave, or it may be that kirsty did the deed .. whatever, she's now had her double dose strongid p. next one we'll do the same way (equest in november, and they have to stay in 2 days....).

all of which would be all very well if anyone picked the poo up - i've never been on a yard that does...and would have thought it would have been worth the estate's while tp get one of those things that hoover it all up...

and it's really cold. think it'll be not long before molly insists on being in, but hopefully not until the end of the month when they all have to be. at least i'm doing better than last year for that!

1 comment:

Jean said...

My Boys are on Strongid 2X daily wormer in the feed. I guess you don't have that there. They are wormed once a year by the vet with Ivermectin and otherwise on the daily stuff.

I pick up some of the manure and drag the rest. It's a lot of work to pick up after the horses when they are out for extended periods.

Glad to know Molly cooperated, even if it was to make you look bad. *G* I've had my Boys do that to me once in a while.