Wednesday, October 10, 2007

now work this one out

I wanted some pony cheek pieces so as to be able to fit a bit (myler combi).

you'd have thought cheek pieces would be cheaper than bridle.

not a bit of it - it was cheaper to buy a complete pony bridle, with rubber reins (Kincade) that it was to buy cheek pieces. Not by a lot, but cheaper. but the cheek pieces off it will do the job

so I'll be selling some rubber reins on eBay fairly soon.

should have worked Molly tonight - what with one thing and another she's done not a lot this week - but my IBS had been building up this week (must go back to more salads...) and really didn't think riding was a good idea for me...

hopefully I'll be a good bit better tomorrow, as I'm not at the office, I'm on a course in Newcastle (mind, wrestling with that traffic won't be clever, might be worth not having a huge lie in!).

1 comment:

Jean said...

Same thing here with bridle parts. Sometimes the whole bridle is cheaper. Ridiculous.

It will be interesting to hear how the Myler bit works once you get to try it.