Thursday, May 04, 2006

wounded molly

she had a open wound on the inside of her near hind - and it rather looks like a very old one has been re-opened. I washed it, clagged wound powder on it, and turned her out again, and have asked gaynor to look at it in the morning when she gets her in for the equine dentist coming.

and mozilla has refused to work since it's latest download, so I'm off there now to find out what the craic is with that; i quite like mozilla now i've got it, especially the tabbed browsing, so that's rather tedious.

in the meantime, here's a zebra molly ...









not quite as good as the one of the grey, but not bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use firefox too and *touchwood* I rarely have problems, except occasionally it has a tantrum and refuses to load the sites up.

You've just got to remember, wounds heal side to side not end to end, so it might heal surprisingly quickly.(wow, I've read my first aid book way too many times...)You probably know that anyway, too...

Claire said...

steph, that's exactly my current problem. what's your cure for it? (firefox, that is!)