Wednesday, May 10, 2006

200 miles

is what my car did today, i only did 100.

Partner's car needed MOT, booked in at Hebburn. out of the house at 0700 to hebburn to drop car off; then to thornaby to take me to work; partner then takes my car to durham for a training day she's doing; then goes back to hebburn to pay for car, then comes to thornaby for me, we go back to hebburn for her car, then to pub for dinner, then I go see Molly.

We actually were earlier than we'd thought getting finished, as I hadn't expected to be picked up from work til about 1800, in fact she was waiting for me. But I didn't have the saddle or a change of clothes so Molly only got checked over and her fly veil put back on again .... I'm sure she knows its good for her, but that doesn't stop her (or one of the other horses!) getting it off.

No comments: