Tuesday, May 16, 2006

all i can say

is that i'm glad it's me that's got colic, not my horse ..... that would be even more horrid.

but it's not been nearly so bad today

and Molly got groomed - first time for days she's been dry enough to be groomed! LOL. then covered in flyspray and her fly veil put back on.

I don't think I'll be quite right to ride tomorrow, but hopefully by Thursday.

and it was funny = when I went down this evening there were a couple of folk there, jaws dropping - hadn't realised people get colic as well (i suppose we all know babies get colicky, but we don't normally think of adults doing so ..... only our horses!)

happily, we didn't have to wrestle molly past the gelding (I think he's a rig, TBH) that rushes up to the fenceline and pretends to be a stallion every time he sees her. In fact he must be a rig ... they were in the fenced off part of the field so no where near while the other half gets fertilised.

No comments: