Monday, May 08, 2006

missing fly veil

I bought Molly a new fly veil on Saturday; of course, when I got her today, it wasn't on her head! Happily, it didn't take me too long to find, not caught in a hedge but lying on the grass. I was lucky I set off the correct way round the field (it's always a guess). She has to have one; like her ma, the right eye needs protecting from the flies!

Didn't do anything with her; partner had been at home alone today (holiday) and so I thought I'd come home sooner ..

Thinking about what we've been doing, and how I haven't been doing something every day, I wonder if that hasn't been the right thing to do .... we're certainly moving on nicely in terms of getting things coming together, and maybe something alternate days as opposed to every day is better for her?

No comments: