Sunday, May 21, 2006

one week off

and we go back several.

I was going to ride this afternoon with Gaynor but the weather forecast is dire (looking at it now, rightly) so decided to go down this morning.

She wouldn't go down to the 20 acre, she wouldn't go further than the office the other way

I lost track of time rather; tried one way, into the arena, tried the other way, into the arena, and so on - the idea being do some work in the arena to get her listening to me and then see if we can go where i want.

I did give up at the finish.

apart from anything else, I do still have some pain and could feel it! and i was on my own totally after a while.

so if it doesn't rain (I can feel that it's going to, but you never know ...) I shall be annoyed - might even go back down and ride again in company if it does stay dry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire the weather is indeed absolutely soul destroyingly crap! :) I was thinking of you at the weekend and wondering if you were feeling any better. I don't think it has stopped raining since 2pm yesterday!