Tuesday, May 23, 2006

riding again ...between showers

I knew it was going to rain before too long, and wasn't sure driving up quite how fit I was - but got on anyway.

concentrated on trying to get some nice trot paces, which I got, and then worked on walking and halting and serpentines. I'm as much trying to get myself right to get her right, as I am on her right if you see what I mean.

And after 25 minutes it started raining, but by that time I'd got the nice work that i wanted for the evening (bearing in mind the b. she was sunday) so that was a good note to end on, I was pleased with the walk serpentines, the turns were not too bad if I say so myself.

but the saddle slipped. partly my own fault as I hadn't done the girth up enough (to keen to get something done before it rained, I think!)

Tomorrow we're going togo up to annfield plain, a saddler whose been there as long as I can remember is havinga closing down everything half price sale this week only, so can't miss that (although most of the good stuff will have gone yesterday, the firs day!)

No comments: