Friday, November 30, 2007

rain

pouring down when i left the office, and i think it's following me up - forecast to be awful.

i jammed my finger in the stable door when i shut it after giving molly her tea. don't know how i restrained the shriek of pain!

now, shall I take my friend up on offer of wagon to Richmond EC on Wednesday and have my lesson there? she said, if the weather's pants she'll do that (would mean a 4 time trip for her, as she's south of there!) and she wants to watch the lesson anyway.....which means i get a camerawoman as well. which reminds me, not getting the wagon i was going to get - not mended yet, and with incipient big vet bill if insurance doesn't pay... well...

And yes it's petplan nicola, so with what you say, I'm hopeful!

no news on Queenie yet today, I haven't rung as I don't suppose anyone is in ATM, will ring tomorrow and no news is good news.

cat to vet in the morning....normally partner's responsibility, but there you go, she's away.

3 comments:

Jean said...

You might need to ship to the lesson. If your friend is willing, I'd take her up on it. A nice dinner out would be a good payback for the favor part of the trip. And, I'd hope you will pay her for petrol???

No sense in risking a ruined lesson because of the weather or footing.

I agree, if they haven't called you about Queenie, she is probably just fine.

Muriel said...

I am so pleased Queenie is out of the wood. Pfff ...
no news good news :-)

I will go to teh lesson too, plus camera is always great. I hope you do not go as stressed out about it as I do.. I am terrible !

ae said...

So sorry for your finger!!!

Waiting for the pics...