Wednesday, November 07, 2007

road closed

the main drive to the yard was closed (but you didn't know until you turned in); we had to go much further a long and use the track (which apparently is called the "back drive" there's posh) which we normally use to ride along, the one that goes over the ford. potholes, very uneven, pitch black, very few passing places and an extra 2 miles. Didn't do a lot for my headache, of which i have a stinker due to my neck being stiff (and I blame the dental hygienist for that one!) so I just fed and came home.

and the missing cat is still missing.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Not a good night. Nothing like negotiating an unknown, treacherous road in the dark...with a headache. Ouch.

Rest well. I find heat on the neck and ice on the head sometimes helps. (Both at the same time. I think it encourages the circulation.)