Saturday, September 01, 2007

nose to back

molly's nose to partner's back.... down the hill, round the 20 acre.

one half spook as we passed the stand of dogwood, there was a pheasant or something rattling round inside making a hell of a racket, but it was only half hearted.... back to following partner, until we turned down the last fence line towards the ford.

and i had some very nice trot on the lane back, i was very pleased with my position, and my rise which was very small.

so something's going right!!!

and partner cylced down to the yard - that's 5 miles!!!! bike is left there, she'll ride it back tomorrow night....

taking ma to kendal tomorrow...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wish I could go out for a hack, but the flies in the woods are so bad! I took Toby out in the bug armor and he still was getting attacked. Don't know if the extra belly cover I got will do the trick. Maybe tomorrow I can try.

Each time Molly goes out is one more score for you. Nice to have a place to put her nose, though. *G* It always helps to have a snuggle close at hand.