Tuesday, August 14, 2007

rain again

i suppose we can't complain too much, but it would have been nicer if it had rained whilst we were all at work.

so i went to the shoe shop and got some crocs..... thought they might be comfy, they are.... would like some flip flops (the one's i got in france have been overused, not had them off my feet for a month!!) but they didn't have the right size, and as for the colours ... well, not for the office, that's al i can say...

yes, the kerrits fit excellently well - i think it was the xl you got me (in the car, and too wet to go out and check!)

1 comment:

Jean said...

I did get the XL, so if he only has L on sale then they will be too small. Oh well. I'll keep my eyes open anyhow. The big tent sale is coming up at the end of the month.

Anything you need? That is anything besides dry conditions?