Monday, August 27, 2007

back home

one cat looks pregnant (he's male, he can't be....) the other hasn't been seen. worrying. mind, he never does do regular hours, so we'll have to see...

molly was so pleased to see me she cantered up to the gate. then wolfed her tea down. didn't get there until 8pm..... and left money for farrier in the morning, hope he does her (hasn't returned any calls, but know he's coming for other horse....) so left money and have sent text message to other horse owner (who knows of plan.....). hope he hasn't forgotten he's meant to be turning up (the farrier, that is....)

will try new bridle tomorrow night...

2 comments:

Jean said...

As you know, my farrier does come on a predicted schedule, but he often calls me the morning of his impending arrival. Now that the horses are home it's not a problem, but when I boarded out, I had to always make all kinds of emergency adjustments.

I just guess it's hard for farriers to return all the phone calls in a timely manner???????????

I have two stray kitties here I haven't seen since yesterday. Somtimes they just seem to show up on kittytime. *G* Your boy kitty must be eating well.

It's always nice when your horse is happy to see you--even if it is time to eat!

James said...

Better call the press about that pregnant male cat! :-)