Friday, July 06, 2007

will it ever stop raining?

doesn't look like it at the moment... although they say we'll have a dry day sunday!

blogging in the horseworld is becoming even more popular....as you'll see from my links...another added...

Molly is doing well, waiting for me every night - whether she would if she knew she'd have to work for her supper is another matter! I do hope the anticipated southern french sun sorts my skin out! put my boots and socks on tonight because of hte mud, and rather regretted having to.. not comfortable yet!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Glad to see the stories being posted on all the blogs. Makes for a nice bit of reading.

We keep having thunderstorms too. Today was really sunny and nice but now, as evening approaches, rain and thunder on the horizon.

May France be sunny and warm for you

James said...

Have a lovely time in France.