Sunday, July 22, 2007

back to work

Molly was pleased to see me, even after my two week absence she came over to the gate!

Very muddy so got a good scrub up, and then to do some groundwork. I think I've forgot how the halter goes, will have to review the vids to remind myself. I think the only think max forgot was that he'd put the halter on molly when I wasnt' actually there watching ... and I'm sure i manage to upend it somehow in transit, it fell off it's hook when i was driving home.

but we'd remembered most of what we needed to remember!

I bought Molly one of those crocheted fly head pieces in France, rather nice, and here she is with it on - I'm rather pleased with it, it's much nicer than any i've seen over here...

I was very tempted in the same saddler by a leather lunging roller with turrets and black girth, euros 99 - actually would have been a really good buy and i will wish that I had, but decided I already had a roller and didn't need another no matter how good. I was wrong - I haven't got on with turrets and a matching girth in leather, but there we go! I was pleased at myself for NOT buying it, since as we all know it's very easy to go mad in a saddler, especially when there's bargains of that sort to be had....

No comments: