Monday, July 02, 2007

dry!

apparently it did rain momentarily, but I missed that, it didn't where i work. so Molly got groomed, being as how she wasn't soaking wet, and also sprayed with fly spray....

i hold with my decision not to start work with her again until after my holiday, there is little point for the sake of a week now and anticipating improvement in my skin over the period as well!

if only my feet would stop overheating as well!

i'm still fairly sure my hands are something at work, but will have to wait for hospital appointment and tests.... as for the rest, who knows!

got to go to west bromwich tomorrow; 4 hours each way! hope it don't rain and the roads are ok...

1 comment:

Jean said...

I am sure Molly is enjoying her holiday.

Feet overheating too? You are definitely not having a good time healthwise.

If you are better during the holiday, then it is likely something at work is making you react.

Drive safely. That's a long haul.