Tuesday, July 03, 2007

west bromwich

is one hell of a drive & back..... just made it back to our local petrol station on fresh air and was shaking with tiredness and hunger I hadn't felt till i stopped as I put petrol in... just chucked some chunks of cheese down my throat and cup of tea to hand....

and i called at caroline's on spec but they weren't in as we know....will leave C to post the photo I took!

trip was worth it though, and came the slow way home and found some interesting places for us to go see...

3 comments:

Jean said...

You must be exhausted with a drive like that.

Too bad you missed Caroline, but I will look forward to the photo.

Rest up. You don't what to be too tired to enjoy the upcoming vacaton.

James said...

sounds so nice I am so jealous of that countryside...

Claire said...

james, i will try and find a picture of the pass I drove through on the way home, it was amazing.....nowhere to stop and take my own photo though!