Thursday, July 26, 2007

i shouldn't have used the "R" word

rain, that is.

it teemed down all afternoon. stopped as i left work, but Molly was still wet, too wet to groom, and was clearly going to rain again (as I left, it started).

so i swept the junk out of the stable instead, i hadn't done that for a while given that she's out ....

I'm thinking about asking my friend to ask her partner to make a mounting block, he's made a wonderful one for them...alternatively, IKEA do a nice stool for about £10 but too low for my liking, and I found one on Robinsons website last night for £28.

1 comment:

Jean said...

ooh! A custom made mounting block to your height would really be the best. What do you have to do to get him to make you one?

Wish I could dry things out for you. We've had rain, but nothing like what you guys are getting. Whew!!