Thursday, July 05, 2007

teeth

Tonight molly had her teeth done; the person is a young lady called Ruth, so I have her in my diary/contacts as "ruth the Tooth" - happily, she's ok with that, quite liked it!

Molly was very good, much better than last year when she really had to be held down and we had to give up a wee bit before we wanted to ...

this year, yes she had a bit of headshaking, but in the scale of things no problem, and we were all done in good order.

the only problem was, the heavens opened as I got to the yard, so we all got wet afterwards....

two people came back off their hols - they'd been where we're going, apparently it rained all the way down and all the way back and was grey cloudy all the time they were there bar one day.... pah! hope it improves for next week....

2 comments:

James said...

Ruth the Tooth that's so cute.

Jean said...

As long as Ruth likes the nickname. *lol*

I have the vet do my guys mostly because that way we can give them tranquilizers---which Chance REALLY needed.

I got wet myself today. Can't seem to avoid the rains even here, although we have had nothing like the constant storms you are getting. I have actually seen the sun!

Keeping my fingers crossed that your holidays will be sunny and beautiful. ('Course it's hard to type with crossed fingers...but....*G*)