Wednesday, July 25, 2007

and better

much better right. by the finish she was consenting to keep trotting (or i'd got better at asking for turn in before she decided to walk, which should end up with the same result....)

it's amazing how hard she works and thinks when in fact it's not nearly as intensive as e.g.a full on lunging session. which i won't be doing for ages if at all.

think i'll try the longlining tomorrow if it don't rain. I'm concerned that our arena is really too small to do that effectively in.. will have to see.

and I MUST buy a new mounting block, some plonker having broken my stool (I think someone took it out of the arena to use to mount, and then someone else drove over it, it's the only explanation and I'm annoyed...)

2 comments:

James said...

Well that stinks. Someone running over it how rude!

Jean said...

Good for Molly and good for you. Can't wait to hear if the longlining works out.

As for the mounting stool, I agree with James. It's one thing to borrow something, but the other half is to return it in good shape, or replace it if it gets damaged.

I can't get by without my mounting block. Hope you get a good new one.