Saturday, April 29, 2006

visitors

i know I get visitors, and I think a lot of you are horsey people. But no-one talks to me, boo hoo. some feedback on some of the potentially problem issues would be helpful ..... the suberpad, the wind up lameness, whatever .....

on the subject of suberpads, someone posted an ad on ebay for 'cork filled saddle pads' - essentially a suberpad. 34 were available, and 31 had gone within a day .... someone checked it out, and they were in fact early suberpads & legit. going for £10 + postage, , we all piled in! for that price, if it isn't right under the saddle it'll be dead easy to sell on to someone who can use it, and if it is right, it's a good spare for when the other one is in the wash ...

1 comment:

Claire said...

flighty, I know, and your visits are valued .... but you see what I mean!