Thursday, April 20, 2006

charge

of the light brigade going out this morning. She trotted down to the field gate and blasted across the field.

But wanted to be in tonight.

Whilst we were mucking out this morning (this was from about 0630!) someone was harrowing the field - I thought the mares would be charging round, but they seemed quite unconcerned!

Apropos of that photo I posted of Molly's back the other day - there is still a definite mark there. so I've done the right thing in terms of not using the pad that came with the saddle any more. Hopefully the suberpad does the trick when I get back on.

Gaynor agrees that I should get Molly fully vetted. I still don't see the point.

I think everyone thinks I should be seeing rapid improvements. may be if I'd been working her every day, that would be right, but since i haven't been, she's lucky if she gets worked at the weekend, then I can't expect rapid anything.

And still there's very few riding after work ....

Hopefully she'll be sound at the weekend. And I'll be sound at the weekend as well!

No comments: