Friday, April 28, 2006

out of the barn

good news tonight

I've wanted to get molly out of the barn since she was found to have a dust allergy, it's the last place for her, but had to wait until a stable came up outside.

that will be happening at the end of may, if not before; the lady who sadly had to lose her old horse earlier in the year is giving up her stable, and the YO agrees that, once everyone else has finished playing musical stables, I can move Molly round there.

That'll be MUCH better for her chest & lungs.

So I won't go investing in rubber matting until I know which stable she'll be in.

In the meantime, the wrist is much better tonight, if not perfect, as when partner came home last night the first thing I did was retrieve my magnetic bracelet. And i've had to turn the heating back on in the house, b. freezing!

There wasn't anyone riding tonight, they'd all pretty much been and gone, so i just fed her and turned her out again.

No comments: