Friday, September 05, 2008

what i should have done

was turn her out in the round pen this morning whilst i mucked out - don't know why i didn't think of that! I did think about lunging, but time i'd mucked out i was concerned to get home as i knew the person was cming to pick the saddle up, and would probably need to ring me to check directions (as indeed she did!).

so, about 9 am it started raining - and raining- and raining - and ..... you could grow rice quite easily in our fields, and i was really pleased molly was in anyway, but of course she's had no exercise..

never mind. hopefully it'll improve....

3 comments:

Jean said...

We have the remnants of a hurricane coming up from the south. Predictions are for 3"-7" of rain. I too will have rice paddies if that happens. My sympathy.

Hope Molly's heels are improving despite the weather. Poor girl.

cptrayes said...

raining. Yup.

C

Nicola said...

Raining ...did I miss something!?!?:))

Im sick as a chip of it:(