Monday, October 27, 2008

tesco

i'm sick of the inside of. it's only a mile up the road, so if i remember i need something.

and tonight, i caved in an bought a printer for here, it really is not convenient to have to wait till i get home to print something! and opened the box at home to find no usb cable, apparently they don't ship with them these days. phooey. but i'd assumed there wouldn't be ink, bought some, and needn't have...

met one of my neighbours today, woman in her 30's, i guess, a gardener .. doing well in leafy wilmslow! nice person, i thought!

anyway, have emailed myself yard recommendations (thanks fiona & mags) and will see where they take me...

3 comments:

Jean said...

If I recall, the last printer I bought had no USB cable either. Fortunately I had one from the previous printer. Don't know what that deal is all about.

There are stores around here I try to avoid because every time I go in I end up buying something! Good thing there is no Tescos around here. I have a feeling it's too addictive. *G*

cptrayes said...

Think Walmart Jean. Tesco Extra is the one near Claire, it sells the lot!

C

Claire said...

and i just discovered a tesco express about 1 minute away, and a Lidl (low end store, german owned i think)