Wednesday, October 01, 2008

hurray!

I have a job. a locum job, starts monday, in Wilmslow (which is just down the road from Caroline...), the money's good and it's work I know.

And Molly? Natasha's phone was switched off, so hope she's not had some other horror go wrong with her health, as she didn't turn up. I spent so long waiting for her to get back to me, i ran out of time before my evening meeting to do anything sensible with Molly so nothing got done...and since I had to leave some hourse before it would be sensible for her to be in for the night, i had to ask someone else to do that for me...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wow!!! A job. That's great! Congratulations! I'd bet you are even more relieved than I am. *G*

Oh, dear about Natasha. Hope all it OK. I too was looking forward to hearing how it went with Molly.

Muriel said...

Good news about a job. I am happy for you!

Sorry for N. I hope she is alright.