Saturday, October 04, 2008

a good day - but not with molly

I did SEE molly of course,turned her out, mucked out, bedded up etc - then went to Derby for interview, which IMHO went rather well. Seemed to get on with the people, and teh technical questions were interesting (I'd read a new case that the chap asking me hadn't....)

So have hopes of that, think it's a good prospect, without counting too many chickens!

then came home, Molly had just been brought in so fed her and came home for a well earned cup of tea.

and have arranged for her to see the back man Friday, top local horse & person physio is coming to the yard anyway and he's seen her before (saw her mother as well) so too good an opportunity to pass up. last time I had to take her there, which proved to be a nightmare as I was let down at the last minute for transport...


4 comments:

cptrayes said...

I hope you get soem positive feedback on the interview, it sounds good.

C

Nicola said...

So its this a different job again..permanent?Will it mean moving?
Who's the physio?

Claire said...

lee clark, Nicola, from teesside.

and this would be a permanent job if it comes off, but only 3 days a week down there, working 2 days a week at home. so not a problem, i don't think!

Jean said...

Sounds good. Nothing like feeling you did well at an interview.

I'm sure Molly doesn't mind. *S*