Tuesday, October 21, 2008

moved myself

into new flat, with assistance! had to go out buy ligthbulbs, and am adding to the list of faults that i don't want to be blamed for later....

foudn i'd left my orthopaedic pillow at the hotel, so had to go back for that! which meant dinner in pub again, not a hardship really!

agent sent man to mend what we thought was the inside aerial fixing into the telly, but turns out that not only did it need the external aerial sorted, but the telly itself was out of order altogether.. lovely!

most everything is put away and the bed is made, so that's the main stuff done.. and i have llist of livery yards and saddlers/feed stores.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Quite a bit accomplished, I'd say. I changed some lightbulbs only to find a blown fuse. When I replaced that there was a spark and a snap and another blown fuse. This is in the garage, not the house, so not an emergency...but still. *sigh*

Did you get the telly working? All I've been watching lately is politics, but still, it does keep me company.

cptrayes said...

You want to bounce the names of the yards off me and I'll see if anyone I know has heard good/bad things about them?

C