Thursday, June 26, 2008

tidy feed room

I had three bins from Ikea which are perfect for feed - you get one full bag of hard feed in one, and 1/2 bag of chaff/similar in two. YO clocked these - and said to me the other day she was thinking about getting them for everyone - and did! so these were all in place tonight. Everyone else's has a number, same number as their tack locker - mine is clearly mine, being filthy!

I have to say, it will be the tidiest feed room ever, i'm rather impressed how well they work lined up like this. The only thing is the big round scoops don't work, I was thinking I must go buy the other type ....

and here's some more pics...molly & charm!



Anyway, I was pleased I didn't ride tonight - had I done, I would have got soaked! i realised if I want to eat tomorrow (a day off!) I had to go to the shops...

she'll get some work tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Molly and Charm are adorable together. No wonder she doesn't want to leave the pasture.

That is a neat feed room. The bins look to be a perfect solution to the feed storage.

Stephanie said...

Wow ... that is one extremely tidy feed room!
What a good use for those ikea boxes.

Molly and her new friend are looking bonded already :)