Sunday, June 29, 2008

hey ho.....

hey ho, it's back to basics we go again...

TBH, given that we'd cracked the mounting when still at Harbour House, I think it's a bit more back to basics here needed.

I couldn't get the knack of that thing Max was doing AT ALL which is depressing - nicola, did you get any video of it? so i stopped trying, rather than teach her something other than required.

after that, did some nice work, some crap work, and trotted the trotting poles as well.

I did put the camcorder on a fence post, so it'll be interesting to see what that captured, if anything (it ran out of battery as well, so I must have been on a good while!) I shall edit loads out as I do the capture to computer, but that's all on the PC and partner's hogging that ATM to do some work....i'm on the laptop in the kitchen! so that may get posted later in the week, we'll see what it's like...

Also got some nice photos...but again, need the PC.

Partner went to allendale today, so called up to see Queenie .. i've a plan to put a nice head shot of her together with one of Molly, once i've worked out how to do that in photoshop - that'll be good.

Queenie is now struggling to get up sometimes, so that re-inforces the decision about her for this year....I don't want her to get to the stage of struggling through the winter....I'll see her at the end of July ...


Molly today:
and Queenie today:






No comments: