Sunday, June 01, 2008

forgot my gloves.....

the rain stopped! well, went down to a fine mizzle - so decided to do some ground work rather than do nothing at all....

for once i didn't pick my gloves up - I rather regretted that, and in fact asked someone to get them for me.

on her toes? yes, definitely! again, probably, trying me out - but up! and canter (not asked for) and UP! - not full blown and not next to me, but still...

but she sharp gave that up when she realised I still had the better of her

the only injury to me is caused by my hitting myself right next to my eye (not in the eye) with the leather bits at the end of the 12 foot line.... ouchy

5 comments:

Nicola said...

What a horrible day its been and it was glorious yesterday!
Any work is better than nothing..thats my theory anyway:)))

Claire said...

that was my thought - hadn't expected to be able to do anything today, so it was a bonus!

Jean said...

Well, at least you did something with Molly. I just let my Boys stand under the shed between thunderstorms.

cptrayes said...

Hit yourself in the eye? What did you do that for then?? Seemed a good idea at the time?? :-)

C

Claire said...

not planned, caroline, of course - over vigorous getting after molly, a bit too whizzy with it!