Tuesday, July 01, 2008

keys

i couldn't find my yard keys anywhere, so came to the conclusion i must have left them at the yard. thank goodness i had.

then i couldn't find the keys to the mares field (they're padlocked up as they are the other side of a public footpath). eventually, found it hiding under Charm's baby pink rug ..... (this is a 3 year old 10hh bay welshie....)

so then, after i'd tacked up, 15 minutes to get on (i didn't, have to confess, try any groundwork first, wnated to see what would happen and in any event do think the mounting block needs to be moved for a while...)

it's pretty frustrating as we did have it cracked at Harbour House. ah well, back to basics isn't a bad thing...

after I did get on we got some nice work, a few rein backs when i asked properly, and finished with a really nice soft walk. that's to say, she did a nice soft walk, i thought, that's a good note to finish on.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Keys are the bain of my life im always losing them usually when im going out the door to work.We have an electric fob system at work which opens the door's mine has been washed several times and im pretty certain I lost it at the shops on Monday!Will have to see if someone's handed it in when I go back its totally worthless for anything so you never know?

Claire said...

i'm usually very good with mine ....

Jean said...

Oh, keys. I am always misplacing mine. I have to think each time I put them down so I can remember where.

15 minutes isn't too bad. You did get on, so that's a big plus.