Sunday, July 27, 2008

heat.....

i probably shouldn't have done anything ...... i did think about giving her a bath but had left the shampoo at home!

anyway, the flexions went a lot better today.

the riding wasn't great ... a function of heat/muscles/me being overheated (jods sticking to legs so couldn't get position quite right!)/heat but we did get some nice walk once I got it all sorted out. She is remembering, and I am remembering, so that is good....but the newly painted scary jumps were to be avoided, if slowly!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good news on the flexions. The more that you do them, the better they will be.

Lol at the sticky bum jods being too sticky.

Hot and sticky up here as well. A bath would have been nice. As it was I was power-washing rugs so I was soaked anyway.

cptrayes said...

It was hot!

C

Jean said...

YoU are a better horseman than I. Can't atand the heat. Used to ride in it all the time but no more.

Good for Molly about the flexions. She must be feeling better.