Thursday, May 03, 2007

depressed and p*****d off

that's both of us i think.

I am bored in the arena. i thnk Molly's bored in the arena as well, but since she refuses to leave once in that's her own fault. i did in fact get her out of it today. took 10 minutes of standing at the entrance and then she woudln't go much further

asked a couple of people what there plan was - a hooly up holme hill, and that ain't in my plans at all until i have a bit back in that i know won't be argued with .....

someone else was going to ride out and i was going to see about going with her, but she put someone else up on her horse and went out on foot with them ....

bored, depressed and pissed off...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, it is so hard when you are at a stable and no one will go out with you. It's even worse here at home when there IS no one to go out with me. Fortuately, at last, all my horses will go out alone, but for a long time I couldn't risk riding Tucker out.

I feel for you. If I could hack over there, I would but the swim would be a killer. Any way you could call someone ahead of time to make some kind of standing time to ride together? Even if you were to get out for 20 minutes or so, it would be a break.

Miss Molly is a very silly girl if she doesn't take advantage of this nice weather. But, in her mind, the outside world is scary, so she just doesn't want to take the chance. So sorry.

James said...

Is there any way to retrain Molly's way of thinking or is her personality to strong to accept it?