Saturday, March 13, 2010

tell me....

why Gaynor and I were both too tired to move?

I expect the after effects of along week, but we agreed it was a waste of a glorious afternoon... between yawns .. the best we managed after mucking out was to take the horses into the park for some grass, and even then she had to lie down, LOL .. i was struggling to stay awake in the chippy on the way home, and declined a trip to the sage with partner .. she'd been given a ticket, and i would have been quite happy to go, but I saw little point when i could see I'd yawn my head off and fall asleep (and then probably snore, never good in a concert!, especially when it's classical music)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Sometimes it's ok to have a lazy day! Hope you're feeling less sleepy tomorrow though :)

Mary Lou said...

It would nice if one day a week was designated couch potato day. I think we all need it!