Tuesday, March 02, 2010

new tyres!

ouchy!

the one thing that upsets me about my car, which i hadn't twigged when i bought it, is that it has to have sporty tyres (being a HDI sport!) and they're not cheap. so i got the cheapest i could! hopefully they'll last a bit longer than the last ones...

Horses went out in the sun and were still playing when i went down @ 5, but the sun had gone in then and it rapidly became cold...

Gaynor hadn't been able to find my lightweight rug for Molly ... she knows where it is now, and you can guarantee it won't be nice tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I hate the thought of buying new tires. The thought of new ones on my truck is really financially scary as they are really big ones.

Hope your new ones last for many, many drives.

This is the time of year when trying to figure out what rugs to put on the horses starts to get tricky.