Tuesday, November 11, 2008

jobs....

:-(. won't be getting kept on full time where i am, and neither will the other person (who was temp, like me, but had been led to expect he woudl be) for reasons i won't go into here.

so need to hear about the manchester thing.... and you never know, the one in durham might prove fruitful!

had i been getting the job here, i would have moved molly this weekend, but as it is, i shan't do anything until i hear about manchester one way or the other....no point moving her for a fortnight! despite the expense, the expense of travelling her would cancel out.

hey ho.

and the agent says someone wants to look at my vogue, now if i can just maintain my internet connectionlong enough to reply to that email, i'll be happy!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Bummer!!!

Hope the others come through for you....

You selling the Vogue??

Jean said...

Phooey. I was hoping the job would work out. At least you have some other prospects. Sending goo wishes it will all sort out soon.

jenny said...

Hi Claire I hope at long last I can post on your blog. Did you get my e mail re coming to supper I only live 20 mins from Wilmslow and the yard you are looking at is 5mins from my daughters, I know the location well as it is on my way to the airport. Lots of news good and bad, the bad I am afraid is that my lovely Sam was put down 2 weeks ago after being ill for only 4 weeks, getting my self back on track now and working Patrick every day. I would love to hear from you soon. Regards Jenny franklin

Claire said...

hi jenny, hope you've got my emails now, i didn't get your original... these things sometimes get lost in teh ether!