Tuesday, June 19, 2007

nuno oliveira

someone on EE found this:

http://nunooliveira.artblog.fr/

shoudl be good once we struggle through the french & possibly other languages.....

Molly's wound is still looking good, and the slight swelling is reducing.

my hands spend the afternoon being bone dry and cracked, and my feet were swelling on the way home, so decided to bin the plan to work her and continue looking after myself.

the new cream is working, but not convinced about it on the back of my hands.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Want some fun? Put that web address into the Google search engine box. Then when it asks to translate the page, do so. I must admit, I actually got better sense reading the French. But it is kind of comprehensible.

Your poor body is not happy right now. Definitely glad you decided to not stress yourself more than necessary.

As one of my old riding instructors once said when I lamented that I was not a good enough rider to really ride my horse up to the level of his talent, "Do you think he cares? All he wants to do is hang out, eat and sleep." Molly is perfectly content, I am sure. *G*