Saturday, June 30, 2007

no infection

in my hands.... they were SOOOO hot and SOOOO red, and I hadn't been feeling well, i eventually took myself to A & E. they took bloods and checked and there is no infection, thank goodness, but the dr agreed i did the right thing to go given recent medical history.....as i said to her, if my horse had this degree of heat i'd be digging around for the abcess!!!!!

so never actually got to see molly today, bad mummy.... but she'll be find, if vaguely miffed as she does know my normal time to turn up...

1 comment:

Jean said...

So what in the world is going on? You sound as if there is some kind of systemic reaction to some kind of irritant. A total body allergy might cause you to react that way if your hands are a traditionally "weak" part of your body. It must be s--o-o-o-o-o-o-o frustrating.