Monday, June 04, 2007

max

this is such a worthwhile visit. Molly is being seen tomorrow, but I watched today; I said to him later, had I known then what I know now, he would have seen molly ages ago.

and Molly is realy chilled; she was a bit gobsmacked last night when she got puton the wagon at 21.50, but settled really well once she was offloaded and has been out inthe small injury paddock today .... and didn't have a radge that she was on her own... to be fair she could see other horses and some cows, but still.... well pleased.

and i've filled two 1G XD cards with movies so far. trouble is, there's not going to be anyone to film me!!!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wish I could be there. I'd be glad to man the camera. Sending my best wishes for a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to all the good news!

Molly is settled in well, so she will be ready to learn everything perfectly tomorrow.